Senmetsumadou no Saikyou Kenja: Musai no Kenja, Madou wo Kiwame Saikyou e Itaru - Vol. 2 Ch. 4.1 - The Strongest Sage Cares About His Companions

Double-page supporter
@SatouPendragonlvl313 I'm pretty sure he's been dead for a while, but Gaius can just cast a very simple resurrection or time rewinding spell that any mid-lv mage could use to bring back all those dead people lying over there, nothing too special to him.

>The Main timeline Gaius is the epitome of cringe while this guy is the epitome of coolness

Both of them are cringe, it's just the artstyle help this version a little bit.

Gaius still has his weird fixation of crest, zero common sense, and battle junkie behavior.

Dex-chan lover
@Leo80221 - if I remember correctly, Gaius said that a major religion of his old world considered messing with souls to be a bad thing, so even doing reincarnation magic was something he preferred to keep secret. So the difficulties of resurrecting people might be more social than technical.

Dex-chan lover
I hope Square brings this over to America, like they did with the main series.

Fed-Kun's army
I dropped the main series before but after this i guess i'll give it another chance. I wish those two girls would also reincarnate with him somehow

Edit: So Ruri was this girl's ancestor huh. Don't tease us with Harem tag lol

Dex-chan lover
@stal2walk Reuter got bisected across the abdomen in 2.4, and because this spin-off depicts Gaius's past life, he will meet and and spend time with Reuter, because in the main storyline he
remembers enough about Reuter's sword style to help him score 120/10 on the written test.
So yeah, Reuter will be saved, it's just funny how he's bleeding out right now while we enjoy this fluff between Gaius, Iris, and Yuril.

Users who are viewing this thread