Sennou Shitsuji - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
According to raws, the manga is complete at 17 chapters.
https://loveheaven.net/manga-brainwash-butler-raw.html

sure he's making them feel better, but this really sets a low bar of how to make someone become better. All he did for the brother and the sister was just, "Oh you can rely on my and I'll compliment you". I don't like the premise.

Has the sister really accepted herself? Will the kids stop bullying her if she becomes more important, in her eyes, to the butler? The butler is just giving something that doesn't really help

According to raws, the manga is complete at 17 chapters.
What!? Whyyyyyy? I like this premise so much! I have never seen a butler that I hate and love so much 😥

Dex-chan lover
@Me2u, that's the thing he isn't taking that into account and he doesn't care he wants to be the center of their universe what their lives revolve around so it doesn't matter to him what others will think of them as long as his employers/patrons are satisfied with wanting his approval that's all that counts for him. If she accepts herself she won't need him as much to either rely upon or prop him up so he's giving her a placebo rather then actually fixing her problem so he can keep her enthralled.

Dex-chan lover
He's also trying to isolate Ichigo, as with this example with Yuzu he targeted her inferiority complex and envy which was being triggered by her classmates comments regarding Ichigo and painting her as the wrong choice the one picked by people who don't understand and care about Yuzu as much he does. He's turned them almost into a cult or pets that need his positive feedback in order to go about their daily lives and their dependent on him for the most trivial things. If Ichigo doesn't find some way to keep him from exploiting how she turned out well and stable she's become the Japanese Stepfords are going to be a permanent fixture.

Users who are viewing this thread