Sennou Shitsuji

The first chapter is not very riveting, weird even. But from the second one onwards it is interesting. It's a combination of humor between a scary servant and a cute young lady who is not affected by his strange presence.
I felt like there was an ulterior motive behind his behavior, but his unique oddity to attract the hearts of others in the context of brainwashing worked well: how their small battles took place to influence and not be swayed by each other. And compared to Sakamoto, who is more perfect, Kuki (the servant's name here) emphasizes more brash, indifferent, and eager to interfere in other people's problems.
It’s interesting for me, with this typical sol shounen. I simply enjoy it and hope you too!

Creepy weird story but still has some comedy! The idea seems pretty cool too. Gonna follow this one for sure.

hmm, art is good and it's pretty good so far

the butler seems more like unwillingly 'brainwashing' the family through his strong charisma. the manga shows that he hates it, saying that he wants a friend that he can punch or something. that's why he's attracted to those who haven't fallen for him like the fmc's siblings.

this seems like a oneshot type of manga, where per chapter is a conversion of a person to kuki-ism. so i dunno how the manga will be sustainable... prolly will only last for 1 volume, with fmc being kuki's friend/non-believer to kuki-ism at the end or something...

oh well kuki is cute so why the hell not

Dex-chan lover
Utterly disgusting. As far as I can tell from the raw,
Her family doesn't go back to normal in the end, and the butler doesn't receive any punishment for violating people's minds. That scumbag gets everything he wants and no comeuppance. 1/10, would not recommend.

Dex-chan lover
im calling it, Kuki is just Nyarlathotep filling his time from etrrnal boredom by trolling the girl

Ah, another one of the "Main MC gets shit on while the other MC gets literally everything their way" manga.
Trash.

Guys.... read again chapter 3. There is obvious hint there.

The butler looks like trolling but he has good reason to do that.

Users who are viewing this thread