Senpai! Don't Be Comforted By My Voice! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - track.0

Double-page supporter
Damn this reminds me of PoRo's voice actresses though I don't really know their faces but the voice acting is just awesome.

Dex-chan lover
This might actually be a little too cultured for me.

@Tamerlane Even weirder than the girl that actually has the infantilism fetish?

Iod

I don't future in this so I'll just come back later for any nice art

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering why those "mommy" lines felt like I heard it somewhere else, and then I found that this is the same author of "Shiro Madoushi Syrup-san"

Dex-chan lover
Hello bitch, nice TITS ahahahahah milky millky milky baby thristy mommy baby want milk suck suck suck suck hahahaha stupid cunt give me those big udders you slut hahahaha tits tit titty me your caveman me use big titty for big bitty hahaha honk honk honk slut cunt mommy honk honk milky baby want more now honk honk honk pitter patter on those big mommy milkies hee hee hee haha haaaa haaaa can't stop the milk truck coming through honk honk all aboard the titty train hee hee wooo wooooooo honk honk honk!!!

Dex-chan lover
In Asia you can have that scene of snapping chopsticks in two in one hand, in rage or frustration. But how are you going to do a similar scene in Europe with stainless steel utensils?

Kaarme Instead of snapping chopsticks you can cut yourself or make weird noises with the forc out of the shock or rage.

Users who are viewing this thread