Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Ch. 227

Fed-Kun's army
I've been glad the story's progressing well and I honestly hope the manga will wrap up soon but guys I have some news.

As for the people who were duped into thinking the unrequited yuri rival subplot will ever go anywhere in a het romance story, try and recognize the patterns. It's always introduced to add drama with no real consequences because despite the ensuing conflict, the straight girl will never be swayed. It's an annoying trope that shows up too much in romance plots (usually shoujo) and all it does is pad chapters so the authors can milk their story a bit longer. I've literally ranted about this.

That being said, this author is kind of a hack, so they might try to pull something out of their ass to turn the ending into yuri fap fuel for their fanbox. Or at least a fanservice chapter for the tankoubon.

LOL I CALLED IT LIKE 7 CHAPTERS AGO AND IT'S REALLY HAPPENING.

Shiromanta just released teasers in his fanbox of an official lewd comic he's doing of Natsumi/Futaba where they're drawn in their younger designs. It seems to be about Natsumi coping about having to leave Futaba so I assume they're both 18 in this, but because it seems there's some pretty raunchy scenes it might either be pseudo-canon or bonus material not canon to the main story.

There's a giantess scene where Natsumi has Futaba in the palm of her hand so it could also be a symbolic dream sequence of Natsumi feeling guilty about her obsession over Futaba becoming oppressive and dominating her social life so much that Futaba doesn't have any close friends besides her.

I'd post screenshots and direct links to his announcements but they're NSFW, just look up shiromanta's fanbox. It's behind a paywall.

Double-page supporter
Huh, I feel like I missed a few chapters between the chapter before the confession and now between confession and this chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread