Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Ch. 227

Power Uploader
This is you having reading comprehension issues.

Not the person you replied to.
"she's stress crying"
"why are people mad that the the dude stood still instead of going after a 5y old walking away at turtle speed crying??????? he had no time to PROCESS IT MAN"

At least you've found your lost retarded brother on this thread, congratulations. 🫃

Fed-Kun's army
Shiromanta sensei i swear if you didn't make them go together, I will fucking snipe you in apex

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, clearly fuck his needing to process what happened. It's not like she's had possibly years to fully flesh out these feelings, he needs to conceptualize and solidify his feelings INSTANTLY so he can go chase her down. You people act like you could dodge a bullet because "you can totally see the guy pull out a gun so why would anyone ever get hit?". Dumb as hell.

Flip the genders. If a dude confessed to a girl who had been nice to him in a work environment and then ran away you'd be calling him an incel, and frankly you'd be right.
I wouldn’t really call them that? And it would be more interesting to see them do it then the girl do that every time -shrugs- point is it’s a anime trope scene missing the other half that’s normally in it.

Dex-chan lover
comments having an autistic fit because a girl made choices and felt bad feelings about them, and not everybody blamed it on the nearest male

don't mind me, please carry on

Dex-chan lover
You claim to understand and then fall back on "he should have just instantly processed and chased after her because of curiosity" and I already know you're an idiot.
you thinking that "being an adult and just standing completly still while your dear person running away crying is ok" clearly showing us who's the idiot here.

Group Leader
you thinking that "being an adult and just standing completly still while your dear person running away crying is ok" clearly showing us who's the idiot here.
"While your dear person running away crying"... When did he EVER say she was his "dear person? She made herself cry. And given that you can barely speak English I'm going to just save us all the trouble and stop trying to engage with you beyond this post. Yes, you are an idiot.

Dex-chan lover
Seeing the Kind Takeda feel guilty for a literal kid crying herself to fever makes depressed. I hope it gets resolved soon.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
"While your dear person running away crying"... When did he EVER say she was his "dear person? She made herself cry. And given that you can barely speak English I'm going to just save us all the trouble and stop trying to engage with you beyond this post. Yes, you are an idiot.
how fluent you are in russian?
your engagment is just copy-pasting same thing over and over, and since you cant even read the chapter properly to see that dude cares about girl, and if I'm the idiot, than only because I repeatedly tried to talk to rude, narrow-minded person.

Group Leader
Guy who's native language is Russian trying to lecture a guy who's native language is English on how to properly read a chapter of a manga IN ENGLISH is quite possibly the most hilarious thing I've read all day. Thank you, I needed that.

Dex-chan lover
"she's stress crying"
"why are people mad that the the dude stood still instead of going after a 5y old walking away at turtle speed crying??????? he had no time to PROCESS IT MAN"

At least you've found your lost retarded brother on this thread, congratulations. 🫃
Those clown shoes definitely fit you.

Stop self inserting. It's apparent you've had zero interaction with real people.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly by now I assume he has some kind of Baggage regarding romance considering some hints in a few chapters. His appearance here made it clear he did get the message now at least but he seems seriously rattled to me.
If that was the case, then why was he so surprised by her confession in the previous chapter?

Double-page supporter
I would actually respect the author if he made him rejected her. And plus, they worked well as a senpai-kouhai relationship, hell even big brother-little sister, and the dude didn't show one fucking ounce of romantic affection toward her. It's clear he won't ever see her like that
Inb4 trope "he didn't realize his feelings for her until she confessed to him"

Dex-chan lover
Guy who's native language is Russian trying to lecture a guy who's native language is English on how to properly read a chapter of a manga IN ENGLISH is quite possibly the most hilarious thing I've read all day. Thank you, I needed that.
guy who can't learn a second language thinks he the smartes in the room. lol.

Group Leader
guy who can't learn a second language thinks he the smartes in the room. lol.
Big words from someone who hasn't learned a second language either. You can't speak English nearly as well as you think you can clown shoes. Take the L.

Dex-chan lover
It's weird to see so much progress on unrequited/slowpaced romcom mangas, but when 3 mangas are doing it at the same time it feels so much wierder

Dex-chan lover
Big words from someone who hasn't learned a second language either. You can't speak English nearly as well as you think you can clown shoes. Take the L.
never said I can speak it properly. I got C1 years ago, and since then I only read and watch things that I need for my work/intrested in. Never had the chance to practise speech of written communication properly, and usually kind people on the internet are ok with my lvl of the language. Native speakers are also usually nice and helpful, pointing out things that I can use to improve myself. Than again, sometimes I meet ppl like you, dumb entitled english natives, that can't even speak without aggro and desperately trying pretend that "you made a spelling/grammar mistake" argument is somehow proving that their IQ isn't the lowest in the thread.

Dex-chan lover
If that was the case, then why was he so surprised by her confession in the previous chapter?
With Baggage I mean it seems Romantic things might not even cross his mind. When he was questioned about it he made it seems as if he didn't even consider such things at all. He made a rather strange face when he said that and the others even noticed. I assume we might learn more what that was about soon enough.

Group Leader
I am officially exhausted with this Russian troll. Don't you have a war to lose? Seriously though, I'm done replying to idiots who can barely comprehend what they are arguing.

Dex-chan lover
I think... I think we might see her get turned down, judging by Takeda's actions and by his face at the end

Users who are viewing this thread