Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Ch. 227

Dex-chan lover
I would actually respect the author if he made him rejected her. And plus, they worked well as a senpai-kouhai relationship, hell even big brother-little sister, and the dude didn't show one fucking ounce of romantic affection toward her. It's clear he won't ever see her like that

Dex-chan lover
they better make up and fuck now !! fucking solves all issues !!
f54a63f81d65d0b5b4db5f2235bbe665f5310227
9d4.jpg

Dex-chan lover
...How is it HIS fault she cried, she's the one who immediately ran off without letting him say anything. He did nothing wrong.
He didn't say that it was his fault, but that she was crying because of him. And she was.

Pedantry aside, I'm sure he's just trying to be considerate.

And plus, they worked well as a senpai-kouhai relationship
Their senpai-kouhai relationship is heavily colored by her romantic affection for him.

hell even big brother-little sister
Wait, did-- did you make this comment on the wrong manga?

Dex-chan lover
What tf did he do? She confessed and literally ran away....hahahahahha
She confessed AFTER throwing hints and signs at him like ACME Anvils out of the clear blue sky. For more than a week. You could practically hear them going "CLANG!" at the end of every chapter.

There are hard limits to how clueless a guy can be and remain faultless at the same time.

EDIT:
Okay, so evidently I need to spell it out even further for people.

HE WAS SURPRISED BY HER CONFESSION.

If he was seriously, honestly trying to friend-zone her on purpose for some reason like commitment issues? Then he would not have been surprised. Instead, he would have been all cool and gone like, "Oh, I know."

But that's not how the script goes, now, does it? And that's not the kind of story that you're here to read, is it?

He was oblivious to her feelings. And no matter how tired you are of the trope, it doesn't change the fact that the mangaka decided to use it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Maybe don't expect people to read minds. Flip the genders. Imagine a dude going up to a girl, confessing, then running away crying. You'd be calling him a pussy.
"read minds"? What wasn't clear? "I LIKE YOU" oh, I wish I could read minds to know what she meant! cmon.

Dex-chan lover
The common deadly japanese cold strikes just in time to delay things yet again
Being exposed to chilly Japanese air without a scarf has a 90% fatality rate 😫
As we all know (cause manga/anime told us so) the japanese are extremely weak to water, wind and cold damage. Even a brief exposer to any of these damage types can cause a serious, potentially lethal debuff status. The fact that she was running on a cold day would have raised the wind shear, and she was crying so she was unknowingly taking water damage as well, compounding the problem. She's very lucky to be alive at all, I can only hope he'll accept her confession before her tragic, untimely, and imminent death.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
She confessed AFTER throwing hints and signs at him like ACME Anvils out of the clear blue sky. For more than a week. You could practically hear them going "CLANG!" at the end of every chapter.

There are hard limits to how clueless a guy can be and remain faultless at the same time.
Honestly by now I assume he has some kind of Baggage regarding romance considering some hints in a few chapters. His appearance here made it clear he did get the message now at least but he seems seriously rattled to me.

Users who are viewing this thread