Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Ch. 230

Dex-chan lover
"Control Room we have a confession. I repeat we have a confession. Over"
cheering.gif

Dex-chan lover
"Sorry kiddo, i'm not a pedo"
"The height of consent is 5'5'', Igarashi."

He's not into her that way. I think the manga has made it pretty clear. He’s just not sexually attracted to her.
I don't think this manga has any erotic contemplations whatsoever.

The manga made it clear that he saw her as someone whose personality he'd like his hypothetical child to have... in Chapter 1. Even then, he reacted non-negatively to her proposing she instead be his wife.

Chapter 226 explicitly mirrors Chapter 1, but Chapter 226 also has Takeda explain how his view of her has changed since the beginning of their relationship.

That is to say, the manga's made it unclear whether he'd reciprocate her feelings. This is alongside how he's regularly done things for Futaba that go beyond the scope of coworkers and potentially even friends.

Last edited:
WOOOO! First the Nagatoro chapter and now this. Two peaks, one downer (the filler Anjou-san chapter), it was a good week.

Dex-chan lover
You better accept her confession or this will go terasu mc route :worry: :notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
Have you seen the author's fanbox? XD

/sorry for doublepost/
Do you have a link? I'm curious if there is anything good for the real main couple.

On topic, he won't accept it but won't reject it either. He has not shown a single sign of interest until now so even if he accepts, it will look unearned and empty. This is this pairings real problem anyway. There is no build up unlike the other couple in the series. Contrast is stark. So don't project and think it over before chanting "marry already" like in every other rom-com.

Double-page supporter
I like the way he double-checks, both for his own sake and for hers (as I see it). I also think this makes for a much better situation to answer to than the previous one (again for both of them). Looking forward to the resolution! :)

Thanks for the chapter! :D

Users who are viewing this thread