Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Ch. 236

I can't believe this was so hype it got an anime. They really fumbled this shit man. The only way I can see it is he straight up hated doing it to end it that quick and that flat. This is up there with Toradora! in terms of fumbles.

That's it?

Don't get wrong I'm grateful for what the translators have done throughout the years, but man, Sakurai and Kazama had much better development than these two. They were actually fun to watch.

Also, what about Natsumi and Yuuto Did the author just forget?

WTF!

This has to be the most mid ending this week.
Moto Takagi San and Nagatoro ended much more gracefully.
I agree. I'm pretty bummed this and Nagatoro are gone. There were so many great side characters that just disappeared (I'll really miss Natsumi).
Why did they have to leave Japan? I feel bad for their friends.

Dex-chan lover
Very nice. However, as per usual, we will demand an after-story at minimum.

da fuck? END???
god i hate these "Office romance" where the characters act like school kids. ACT like FUKIN ADULTS.
yes omg this is exactly why i went looking for office romance manga and read this!! bc i was sick of the miscommunication/never being honest etc. you get in hs romance
so disappointing

anyways, to anyone, read/reread bonnouji. heal your soul.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the scanlations! Another romcom manga ends after Nagatoro. Although I expect there be an epilogue of the other pair, it was a nice run.

Aggregator gang
oh great... another terrible and rushed ending that left a sour taste on a really good manga

images

i'll give the story 8/10 but this ending gets an 2/10
236 chapters of watching over these "ships" for what . . .
For The "Main Ship" To Leave And Go Somewhere Else. STUPID ENDING!!!!!!!
this "ending" made it feel like a waste of time and i know it wasn't, i'm so upset about this

Users who are viewing this thread