Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Vol. 5 Ch. 83.5

Dex-chan lover
@siu because there's people that forget to search for those details and just think they're all the same. Also there's people like me who forget that detail until someone mentions it.

Dex-chan lover
I wanted to say I needed a kabukichi in my life but... nope, that's a friggin' traitor there 😂

oh, and only the female mosquitoes suck you so this mister mosquitoe is probably a reverse trap 😏

Double-page supporter
@siu also there is also after the eggs hatch the offspring start as tiny worm like creatures in stale water.

Why is this chapter not colored? Especially this one with some certain panels...

Dex-chan lover
I figured there'd be people talking about how only the females suck blood. But yeah, something about mosquitos that always stuck out to me was this one time someone said to me "The males don't bite? I guess we can let them live." No. It takes two to tango, if you let the males live they're buzzing around out there knocking up those blood sucking bitches.

Also, something everyone who hates them might like to hear about: We're doing research that could cause the extinction of the mosquito.

Dex-chan lover
For your info, only female mosquitoes drink bloods, they drink it when they want to hatch eggs. Butnusual they jsut eat mectars from flowers liek the males always do...

And yes they are just a pest so don't feel ashamed to get rid of those monstruosity.... Their only worth in the ecosystem is to serve as food for fishes... Like literally that's it.

In case you didn't realise I hate Mosquitoes and I wludlbrqther see them extinct.

Y'all protect the bees tho, they are good insects.

So Kabukichi stopped the mosquito the first time but then felt bad and helped them suck her blood, but only the place where he licked? Meh.

Users who are viewing this thread