Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Vol. 6 Ch. 110

Aggregator gang
Did she think he was gonna confess to his own older sister? Because she was sweating profusely.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit. Out of all the characters in this manga, shota-kun is the first to admit. That's cool. And annoying at the same time.

Dex-chan lover
Since we had hamster x banana.
I guess this would be Hamster x Giant Chocolate Cookie?
GiantCookie-0220.jpg

@Tearsax
wait what urban legend did i say? since my reply pretty much the same as you

"In Japan, the "age of consent" DOES NOT mean that its legal to engage in sexual activity, it means that if you engage in sexual activity with someone below that age, no matter if he/she gives you consent, it would still count as rape."
i did pretty much say "The Age of Consent in Japan is 13 years old" so it pretty much obvious to interpret it as from the age of 13 to legal age, let say 18 since some civil law countries make that bar lower like 17 yo (some even is about 9 but just skip that country shall we).

or your comment pretty much just my comment but in detailed version?

Dex-chan lover
NOICE. GO FOR IT MY SON.

@boag I'll allow it.
Yuuto is such a straight and honest boy, he actually is making more progress in himself than his elder sister or Igarashi right now.

A lot of people just need to read or leave.
It’s the only two options that make any sense.
Complaining won’t change anything.

Double-page supporter
hol up can any of yall link me to the chapter where it supposedly says he's a first year in high school cuz i coulda sworn i remembered them saying he was in 6th grade i wanna know if i got it mixed up with another comic lol

Users who are viewing this thread