Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Vol. 7 Ch. 128

Dex-chan lover
@smegmo-the-unclean Yah, but I'm reading it fine.

And what you are dealing with seems similar to situations I had to deal with. On my end, the chapter didn't work no matter what I did, but it worked on my brother's computer.

I noticed that after a while, it always ends up fine....

I think it's the upload that's f***ed...

This site is buggy... very very buggy. Like, I wish that it would only show the chapters once it's fully up and stable.. but it often doesn't.

For me, I have to deal with everyday having a few chapters show up as an upload but be unable to read it like it doesn't even exist; I have to keep the tab page open for several hours before I'm able to read it.

Dex-chan lover
Hm didn't realize this was machine translated until I read the credit page. Keep it up!

Group Leader
TL is fine to me as well, I mean we're getting this for free so, I'm not complaining. Thank you anon!!

Dex-chan lover
moshi moshi is more than fine. Everyone who's reading this probably know what it means lol. Although "hello" with TL note "hello means moshi-moshi" underneath probably works too. lol

Double-page supporter
ahahaha bruh she killed him

thanks for the tl anon ♥

Aggregator gang
TL quality seemed fine to me. If they didn't want to continue, thanks for picking this up. Also, wouldn't something like "Yello" fit the informal phone greeting of moshi moshi?

Dex-chan lover
JUST MARRY ALREADY
And yeah, the translation is fine. And "Moshi, Mosh~" is so cute an well known that I wouldn't translate it either.

Dex-chan lover
@smegmo-the-unclean Honestly, I think the leechers get too much of a bad rep. How many good manga would be lost without them? How many light novels forgotten? The power of the internet is that we can keep all of this forever.... the leechers are a life line keeping everything going and helping support this community.

That being said, I think you need to cut this site some slack. They allow uploads of multiple languages and yet put in filters that can block all the languages you don't read per page. Plus they allow some of the nicest chapter following systems.

But because it does so much and has so much traffic, the servers often have issues.

Leech sites just focus solely on the language they use and don't worry about the filters that need to go through out the site.

Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouuu I really love this series and was so sad that it wasn't being updated anymore. Keep up the good work!

Users who are viewing this thread