Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Vol. 7 Ch. 139

Dex-chan lover
That chocolate bear was actually amazing, real shame the handwarmer melted it.

@deerafl
890d9317ab010989bed6c1c2cc8f8755.jpg
+
9d4.jpg
=
Profit

I wonder if we are going to get another 100 chapters of their relationship not progressing. You can only take the will they or wont they angle so far before it starts to become a bit ridiculous. I wish there were more manga that just had the couple get together and then dealt with the relationship instead of endlessly blue balling. I dont mind slow progression but im pretty sure nothing will ever happen here and its too bad since i feel that the cute moments would have more weight behind them then, and not just empty fluff.

Yes I realize im complaining about cute couple doing cute things. I was just born stupid and I can't help myself.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaduufrrj
Pretty sure she's confused of how much mess she felt she's made, as this is a once in year occasion and she failed the task. Yet, She sees Igarashi is still comforting her like it's no big deal.

If this is going where i think it is, we might see some -actual- progress next chapter

Dex-chan lover
@hall3 Yeah, those are the best manga, honestly. One of my favorites,Jitsu wa Watashi wa, is 196 chapters long. MC and FMC start dating around
chapter 60
. Was rather refreshing to see they struggle with their relationship thru high school and the random problems that arise from relationships. Another good one is Aharen-san wa Hakarenai

Users who are viewing this thread