Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Vol. 7 Ch. 139

Dex-chan lover
@rymar if i remember correctly there it was a chapter about that, that he treat her like a daughter instead of a coworker or friend and he said he was going to change that, maybe author is doing i bit subtle o just forgot about that xd

I thought he was gonna eat the chocolate like a bear with full hands but this is cute too Igarashi si very cuteeee

Commmoooooooon
She didnt even thought giving him special homemade chocolate, just date already ffs

Double-page supporter
Aren't they dating already? To out together, invite for dinner at home, sleep over, she even give him special chocolate instead of the generic one to the other friends.

Dex-chan lover
@PsychoTheRabbit She worked hard on something for someone very special to her, and accidentally ruined it on a day that is specifically about giving people special to you a gift of that nature. The frustration alone could tip some people over the edge.

Dex-chan lover
@himesaminako Yes, well, originally I had intended to mention something along those lines myself but I decided to not go out of my way to be particularly confrontational about this in my comment because I don't really care how this random guy perceives some fictional girl quite that much. I'm not ready to "throw hands" as it were over this or anything, for instance. I figured I'd just cancel out the blatant lack of empathy in their comment and then go about my day.

Users who are viewing this thread