Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi

Double-page supporter
It’s a good story but too repetitive and no progress at all. So the characters become quite annoying.

I’ve been following this story since it was a Twitter/Pixiv one-shot! That’s when it was good because the big bear started notice her charm. But now it’s hardly anything

The problem with these types of manga are that they get old fast. You have about 30-40 chapters with the original premise before you need to start changing things dramatically. It can be one thing at a time but you need some sort of wrench in the works to keep it fresh that this frankly doesnt have.
Also, I miss the grandpa. Best character.

The gold eyes, black hair, earrings and short hair. Can it get better?

Did the chapters get adjusted? I swear it said 91 a few days ago, but now the latest chapter is 88?

Dex-chan lover
@qwezda Same. I have an excel file tracking the latest chapter I've read, and 91 was the latest chapter before this new one.

Group Leader
@waldo220 @qwezda
Look like scanlater make change in chapter numbering. Starting chapter 57 become 56.5, 60 become 58.5 and chapter 86 changed to 83.5 (any black and white chapter become x.5)
That why numbering become like this. No removed chapter. So don't worry

Dex-chan lover
This is a fun read, but the plot is to fucking slow. We're almost 90 chapters in, and there's zero progress.

Users who are viewing this thread