Senpai wa, Ijiwaru ni Tsuki

the female lead is genuinely trash, i can’t sympathize with a brain dead, selfish and annoying bug who goes after another girls man while knowing he’s in a relationship. such a horrible female lead which sucks because the art and male lead is amazing

From the chap 2 I think we all know where this kind of story will develop lmao it's on top of my dislikeable plot to follow.
The pitiful-looking heroine ends up with some playboy at glance, but turns out has a good side and actually help her until the end.
This potential route is likely happen.

The worst kind of female lead. It's too bad because I like the art, ikemen everywhere haha 😀 But author san, please fix the female lead's character, we all hate her 😐

Wait. So the girl wants to get between two people in a realtionship? Please to someone that actually finished reading chapter one, is this trash or not?
Read like the first 4-5 chapters, FL is trash for persisting to pursue taken guy despite his multiple rude remarks regarding her. In one of the chapters her co-worker and her were walking and they ran into the guy and his friend. He said something like "Ugh the nuisance is here" and made it painfully obvious that he didn't like her or her presence which is very understandable. Read the last chapter, ML has trust issues because his mom cheated, he distanced himself from his childhood friends because they liked each other, they were like "You no longer need to do this for us" and then he confessed to FL who I assume caught feelings for ML.

Users who are viewing this thread