Senryuu Shoujo - Vol. 11 Ch. 142 - Everyone before the school trip 2

Contributor
9 chapters left.

Huh, this whole pep talk made me feel kind of bad. Its not about how long you've loved him, its about when you entered the picture, and Nanako has you far beat on that one. Besides, even if you did talk to Eiji back then, the truth remains that childhood friends almost never win, anyway. xD

Dex-chan lover
Sorry to break it to you, Komachi, but that didn't work that way. It doesn't matter how long you loved him. What matter is how long you spend your precious time with him. You only watched him from afar and didn't do anything until late in the game. So, your approach didn't affect much because Eiji already spend his precious time with Nanako and both of them really enjoy it. To be honest, your presence, Komachi, didn't do much change in Eiji. Both Eiji and Nanako is truly made for each other and it's already final. Nothing gonna change it.

Contributor
@Glomoro
I never said she was, though I should've been more clear.
They aren't really childhood friends, since she never talked to Eiji. But if she did talk to Eiji, she'd become somewhat of his childhood friend. And it's rare that girls of that trope win their love interest in the end.

Tbh, I felt quite a bit more for Komachi in the next chapter.

Group Leader
Damn, idk how to feel about Komachi's friend... cuz things sure aren't like that, Komachi is gonna only make things tougher for everyone

Users who are viewing this thread