Senryuu Shoujo

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I think a lot of this series’ recent writing and arcs has been poor quality and botched. Development that goes nowhere, characters that are conveniently forgotten about, and forced arcs that are just atrocious abound. This manga was really good but now that they’ve tried to spin it “serious” it has gone downhill.

Fed-Kun's army
@Hatson: That status is for the original Japanese publication's status, not the total amount of scanlated content on MangaDex.

I am honestly surprised another group hasn't tried to snipe the last few chapters from this group.

Group Leader
One of my favourites of all time. For once, it's a romance story that doesn't start off with misunderstandings or awkward interactions between the MCs. Interactions between the characters are cute and lighthearted, and to top it all off, the art is amazing.

Fed-Kun's army
is the end satisfying and is there progress ? i stopped around chapter 40 and don't know if its worth to pick it up again

@migh YES it is satisfying and YES there IS progress, unlike other romantic manga that tried to milk the viewers without any sign of progression.

Users who are viewing this thread