Senryuu Shoujo

Dex-chan lover
If you're here wondering whether or not to read this, do it. It's beautiful from start to finish.

Double-page supporter
Me: "Welp, time to read it"
The manga's english chapters from 1 to 62: "I don't feel so good"

I remember when rating was above 9😢. New chapters please. I also want to finish it sooner

So will we be waiting for the last 5 chapters to be translated or is that just not gonna happen at all?

5 fucking chapters. Does it really take one month's effort to translate a 4 koma, short chapter. Just 5 chapters are left. Finish it already. Jesus fucking christ

a legend from reddit scanlated the last chapters, give this man some respect https://www.reddit.com/user/LarryH9002

although it was rough, he achieved what the scanlators have yet to

Still hoping for the scanlators finish off the final 5 chapters and the 4 extras. Although highly appreciative, the scans mentioned below are still very rough.

Sorry about the poor quality guys. I don't know about any of this scanlation stuff and it's my first time doing it so I didn't do any redrawing or cleaning or anything of the sort! I was just trying to finish off the series since it was really frustrating when the English releases stopped like 8 weeks ago and it was just getting to the good part. Hope you guys enjoyed it though!

Users who are viewing this thread