Senryuu Shoujo

are they planning to translate the last few chapters there are like only 4 chapters left all in all there are 173 chapters in the manga.

@LarryH9002 You're a legend! Thank you for the translations. Ive been waiting for atleast a month for the last chapters, when I scrolled down the comments and noticed the reddit post I was so happy I could read the end. I loved reading this manga wholeheartedly. I'm grateful for your work *bows*

I was annoyed when this series ended but the scanlations were too slow in catching up. Guess my habit of not checking the comments became my undoing regarding this series. About 3 months too late, but finally I can checked this series as completed. Thanks @LarryH9002 and those who scanlated this series!

Double-page supporter
I already read the rest of the translated chapters and When it was all over I started to bawl in tears

Good manga that was about 100 chapters too long. Gags got real tiresome towards the end.

Double-page supporter
Rereading the final chapter after I already read it a few months back is nice
I shall say this once again since this a new manga site I’m on

We’ve come a long way
The journey was long and had a lot of bumps along the road
But we finally got our ship to sail

This manga shall forever be remembered as a masterpiece

*seriously took this long for these final chapters to come out
Good work tho

This was a 10 at first, but honestly, I haven't been interested in a year or so.

Users who are viewing this thread