Sense.

Dex-chan lover
@Xical I know right?! it's the first thing that came to my mind once I saw the cover, either he studied under him or he seriously is a copycat, their drawing styles are way too similar (with Katsura coming out on top of course)

Starting to find the illusions or his wake wet dreams rather annoying. They don't serve anything to whats going on. If anything they act like some weird filler to distract you from the fact barely anything happened. I just skip over them but they are really annoying. If I have smut then I want it to actually happen in the story.

Just for if this ever get picked up.
This entire manga is scumy NTR.

You would assume many of the "ntr" scene just our beloved teacher illusions, but later on you kinda find out, actually those scenes aren't just illusion, while our beloved pathetic sensei got a personal harem like thing, but he mostly just have illusions, rather than actions, while his beloved girl got ntr'd away and that point I assume the mangaga just goes deeper and deeper in the rabbit hole.

So if you ever pick this manga up, drop it after the first few chapter if you don't wanna get yourself in a very depressing and pathetic ntr...

I liked the main setting, it could be a nice harem, romance manga, but I read the whole 102 chapter(at this point I write this comment that's many raw I found) and even only the first 26 chapter was translated and I couldn't understand a word from that point, at the end I was able to put the pieces together just from the pictures and it's a very depressing ntr story.
I couldn't get it out of my head for days. So if you like me, for your own safety, drop it before it could do the damage, don't fall into this trap.

I went and read the raws and o boi... It got so fricking annoying that this man always got wet dreams with everyone. Mostly his wet dreams were about being teased and getting cucked... If you don't want to be confused I don't recommend this manga

Would have to read from the start again to make sense of the storyngiven it's irregular release but the artist sure knows how to draw attractive mangangirls.

The author made several series and this is the one I'm looking forward for an update. Been months since the last and surprised when a new one was uploaded. Please continue this series. For the ecchi of course.

Finally a new chapter, and yes please continue this series, the artwork is too good to bury, thanks a lot!

Please i need new chapters for this manga, i have been waiting so long for updates.

The story is confusing and dark. 70% is imagination. Well, idk how can I survive all of this. I want to read a serious dark story but this is so much delusion. I can't survive I guess

Wooot! Many thanks for the new upload. I’ve got a pineapple apple pen for you.

please keep up with the updates! The delusions sooner or later become reality... which will be a great turning point in the story!!

Users who are viewing this thread