Sensei! Bokutachi ga Sekai wo Horoboshimasu. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - First Period: The man who wants to quit teaching

Dex-chan lover
iu
yup basically he become sensei in this case lol :v

Dex-chan lover
oh.. the artist/author is the same one that make genderswap senpai manga..

maybe one of the student have ability to change gender? :v

Contributor
A Kina Kobayashi series without genderbending (yet?)? Okay just by that, I think it'll be something worth keeping an eye on, cause while I do like their works in general, I want to see how they break out of that mold. Shell, even

Was changing the future really not the first option they considered against these literal children? Guilty until proven innocent ass system smh

Dex-chan lover
A Kina Kobayashi series without genderbending (yet?)? Okay just by that, I think it'll be something worth keeping an eye on, cause while I do like their works in general, I want to see how they break out of that mold. Shell, even

Was changing the future really not the first option they considered against these literal children? Guilty until proven innocent ass system smh
We will get to know that in the next chapter, Solo-sensei will meet with that 'influential figure'.

I wonder how they're gonna explain changing the future, after all they said "for the first time". Which means previous attempts to change the future seen in clairvoyance results in failure.

Now here's my crackpot theory, by observing the future we reinforce it. How this clairvoyance magic works is beyond me but if they observe the future state of objects then it might decide the state of the object in that instance of time they observed and alterations to the present will still inevitably reach that outcome. AKA, deciding the result before the process happens, now no matter what happens in the process the result stays the same.

A theory on why Solo can change the future is that Solo has some sort of nullification ability and that somehow the thing that "locks in" a future state is magic, perhaps the clairvoyance magic itself and that somehow even after a future state is observed, if it isn't 'magically bound' the state continues to flow freely. There's a leap of logic since we were talking about the quantum mechanic of future sight to rationalize it then wedge a macguffin magic explanation there but it's an interesting thought also, I'm theorizing in literally the first chapter so assumptions like Solo having a nullification ability could just turn out to be not true. A less interesting theory is that Solo is just 'special' in whatever convenient way that would be.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, this is quite interesting! Guess Sensei's gonna be working overtime to change their future. Looking forward to the rest and thank for the TL

Users who are viewing this thread