Sensei! Bokutachi ga Sekai wo Horoboshimasu. - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Second Period: The assassin's job

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, I smell a conspiracy.

Theory:
I suspect that the reason that the students are fated to become "evil" is cause the corrupt assassin's guild did something to the protag in the future, which we can assume will become well loved by his students later on.

The guild may in fact be trying to kill those who will try to oppose them in some evil plot they are orchestrating, and they are lying about the kids being "evil mages" in the future.

Double-page supporter
Why im getting some weird time paradox thing on this, is like the gov an the guild know something.

Dex-chan lover

Theory:
I suspect that the reason that the students are fated to become "evil" is cause the corrupt assassin's guild did something to the protag in the future, which we can assume will become well loved by his students later on.

The guild may in fact be trying to kill those who will try to oppose them in some evil plot they are orchestrating, and they are lying about the kids being "evil mages" in the future.
If that is the case, it literally contradicts the story itself already. They became evil because no teacher in that school wanted to help them, only belittle them for their own ego, their own class students. After Solo accidentally saved the first student, 9th seat Miiko, she got erased from the future of 12 evil mages, and entered the 3rd year class future instead. And the assassin guild he works for is not even corrupt, it is a guild that kills evil, despite being branded as evil because they kill.

Dex-chan lover
If that is the case, it literally contradicts the story itself already. They became evil because no teacher in that school wanted to help them, only belittle them for their own ego, their own class students. After Solo accidentally saved the first student, 9th seat Miiko, she got erased from the future of 12 evil mages, and entered the 3rd year class future instead. And the assassin guild he works for is not even corrupt, it is a guild that kills evil, despite being branded as evil because they kill.
It is a guild that claims to kill evil. It also claims to consider itself evil by its own standards. And using "evil" to fight "evil" is fine and all, but if they kill everyone "evil" except themselves, then they kill everyone else independently having the same idea. What they are doing pretty much boils down to maintaining monopoly on "evil".

The whole system doesn't pass the sniff test.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating broskis. 70+ pages chap must've been quiet an ordeal

Dex-chan lover
This chapter gave me more of an impression that the advisor of class-B, and maybe others like him, were responsible for making class-D take that route. The faculty may have been the actual cause, and the MC's research into the faculty will probably come in handy for cleaning up the mess.

Dex-chan lover

Theory:
I ....... the future.
Nah my guess is plain ol', future could be changed but they were too lazy and cautious to even attempt it.
Like here it might've been due to the rest of the academy bullying them. While they objectively knew the reason it wasn't worth flipping everything else over

Dex-chan lover
If you're doing the TL then good job, this is many folds better than some other stuff I read here
Nah, I still don't think I'm doing a good job. It's just probably because the earlier chapter is more easy to TL(?). Sometimes it's challenging to find the right words. But one thing I really want to focus on is ensuring good readability for everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread