Sensei! Bokutachi ga Sekai wo Horoboshimasu. - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Third Period: Shao Shahar (1)

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure if his name should be Shao or Xiao, but I will go with Shao for now. It might change in the future :nyoron:
cute pfp. My cat also gave me lots of scratches in the arms, especially during the coldness of last season. Need to keep US warm.

How is your kitty?

Dex-chan lover
cute pfp. My cat also gave me lots of scratches in the arms, especially during the coldness of last season. Need to keep US warm.

How is your kitty?
That's not my kitty, haha. I wish I could keep one tho :glee:
Stay safe to both of you and your kitty :hearts:

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing Solo's thought process is "Shao is going to seek out the forbidden magic no matter what, so it would actually be better for him to learn it from me so I can guide him properly."
Either that, or it's going to be something like requiring a sacrifice and he wants to get Shao to make the decision to not pursue it of his own volition, and to do so before he's already gone down a path of no return for the sake of learning it.

I also believe this cat isn't the only one he wants to revive, he probably lost a family member or something.

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing Solo's thought process is "Shao is going to seek out the forbidden magic no matter what, so it would actually be better for him to learn it from me so I can guide him properly."
Either that, or it's going to be something like requiring a sacrifice and he wants to get Shao to make the decision to not pursue it of his own volition, and to do so before he's already gone down a path of no return for the sake of learning it.

I also believe this cat isn't the only one he wants to revive, he probably lost a family member or something.
Are you a detective? :huh:

Dex-chan lover

Honestly I feel the reason it's forbidden is probably cuz the person brought back isn't the same either and it has some terrible side effecr. Else there's no reason to not use it

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure if his name should be Shao or Xiao, but I will go with Shao for now. It might change in the future :nyoron:
Kinda late but if it's a chinese name then Xiao is correct. Xi is pronounced as Sh in Chinese.
You can probably look up any famous chinese character from anime or games called xiao and see how it's pronounced.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda late but if it's a chinese name then Xiao is correct. Xi is pronounced as Sh in Chinese.
You can probably look up any famous chinese character from anime or games called xiao and see how it's pronounced.
Thanks for the clarification. But yeah, I don't think Shao is chinese so I will keep using 'Shao' instead lol 😂

Users who are viewing this thread