Sensei! Bokutachi ga Sekai wo Horoboshimasu. - Vol. 4 Ch. 24 - Twenty-Fourth Period: Faculty Meeting

Contributor
Woo! Thank you for the chapters! Can't believe we caught up to the volume releases so quickly. Your efforts are much appreciated

...okay yeah so obviously it's the Dean. Which makes me think it's a red herring. Though, this series not being a mystery, I think it would also be perfectly acceptable to skip the investigation and whodunnit and go straight to trying to counter his plan and/or figure out his motivations

Fed-Kun's army
I can't imagine the mastermind being part of the school faculty if class D only becomes evil when they get expelled.

Dex-chan lover
What a bitch ass class system. It's fine to reward hard workers, but the minimum should still he a robust and supportive education!

Thanks for the chapter!
Seems especially stupid in a world where a single person can become a national security threat and destroy cities. Yeah sure lets create a class of supermen who resent the country and everyone in it.

Evil Totori is so funny looking, also cute how even when he's evil, Rex is still looking out for her.

Dex-chan lover
While I do think in standards of education that students should be taught at the same level and pacing no matter their background, if some students have proven to be exemplary in one or multiple fields, they should be given the chance to attend higher-level classes that match their capabilities, and of course as @Dekker explained, be rewarded for their efforts.

Also, 'Tired O'Nuff' is such an Ace Attorney-worthy name, sheesh. XD

Dex-chan lover
So we all agree the Dean is the one who lead Class D into being evil mages, right?
might be a red herring, could be the student who stare at other flower monster to back off in the class, but that might be a red herring too

Group Leader
Dean is too suspicious, I started to doubt he the one who pulled the strings.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. That’s a pretty sick cliffhanger to leave the volume on

Fed-Kun's army
I'm still thinking the friend that died did it to them and is not actually dead, maybe the dean is involved but I don't think he's the main culprit.

Dex-chan lover
Oh come on, why did you not use the secret talk magic? It doesn't matter whether you can detect people around, it's not guaranteed. If you have the mean to have a secret talk, use it.

Btw, I wouldn't rule out the sleeping student as the mastermind. He is clearly hiding something.

Users who are viewing this thread