Sensei! Bokutachi ga Sekai wo Horoboshimasu. - Vol. 4 Ch. 24 - Twenty-Fourth Period: Faculty Meeting

Dex-chan lover
So we all agree the Dean is the one who lead Class D into being evil mages, right?

The dean who specifically makes sure one group of people are constantly treated poorly, threatens the teachers about evil mages, and probably also picked the flower that killed Luca and have it appear again to torment Shao? Coincidentally he only joins as the future now says they aren't becoming evil mages like...

Let's see...after reading some of the comments...some people agree that it's a red herring

As for me after the system was introduced the one that gave me the warning vibe honestly is the vice principal

While the principal made the system combined with the dean who supports the system it didn't make any sense for the hidden party to cast such a high level magic to force students perform evil deeds

But what if the magic was meant to give the failures a boost to do what they want? And it was developed by someone else that values students?

From what I can see vice principal fits the hidden party who used the "starry eyed" magic, then IF something or anything bad happens they can chalk the bad things as "this is what happened because of your sacrificial education!"

And for the perfect scapegoat, we got two piece of shit right here both the dean and principal

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread