Sensei Lock-On! 2nd - Vol. 2 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
"Seeds of doubt" fuck'outta'here with that shit.

I come for the warm, fuzzy jealousy. Not the subtle NTR, drama-bait jealousy.

Oh gosh... Finally... After half a year, now I got my sensei lock-on dose.......

jak

Contributor
@Vasqueztion

Not the subtle NTR, drama-bait jealousy.

Never heard it put like that before. There will probably be some jealousy, but that's good for her because she really hasn't been compared to him. Though jealousy will probably be all that will happen and it will be resolved fairly quickly.

Dex-chan lover
@jak
Oh no, dont misunderstand. The jealously is all my own. That is to say, the desire for a relationship such as theirs.

It's supposed to be warm and fuzzy and make me jealous. Not typical rom-com manga and make me jealous.
If I wanted a typical rom-com, I read any number of the other stories with 'romance' as a tag.

My eye-bleeding envy must be had with a side of, "I wish them the best, these dorks."

yeeeeessssssssssss it's been too long since i've seen these goofs. thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
@Vasqueztion I for one think it's a good thing if she starts to feel jealous, because up until this point it was way too one sided from her side. Heck, she's even surrounded by guys that gunning for her, which Yamato knows well, and she doesn't even notice it.

MD@Home
Wait... is this a rare case of a reverse trap? The whole thing with the nurse confused the shit out of me.

Dex-chan lover
@brunovilla it's because he's her former student, dating someone in that position is seen as "taking advantage" even if it isn't. bet the only time anyone will be allowed to know about them is at the wedding, and if not then when/if she gets pregnant, can't hide a baby-bump.

Contributor
I think a bit on jealousy on her part is a good thing. Now that she knows how he feels when the guys get too chummy with her, she might become more open to the idea of making their relationship public.

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes I feel like authors either are utter morons or randomly insult us.
"Here's Volume 2. Please, enjoy it. Just to make sure, I added new characters whose only reason for existing is to add unnecessary drama that literally NONE of you want, what with this being a 4-koma comedy. But yeah, I did it anyway, so enjoy it".

Users who are viewing this thread