Sensei Lock-On! 2nd - Vol. 2 Ch. 27

jak

Contributor
Didn't expect him to just blurt it all out.

Group Leader
I've often seen annoying characters introduced to "cuck" the protagonist, but I don't think I've detested one as much as this one that isn't just outright raping someone.

Double-page supporter
cant imagine what they could blackmail them for, its all technically legal. the best kind of legal.

Dex-chan lover
Finally MC says something, considering that Sensei was too soft in rejecting the other guy.

On the other hand...author...DELETE his character. Not only he’s just annoying, he doesn’t want to step aside even after hearing the truth.
He’s the worst kind of idiot and if this wasn’t a somewhat fluffy manga, it would be stalker-like. Seriously, get rid of him.

Dex-chan lover
Sayumi...here's the actual homewrecker...

That said, woo~ The secret's out! About time. Sayumi is taking this well, and who gives a shit what the other guy thinks.

Double-page supporter
I was gonna rant but Yamato took the words right out of my mouth at the end XD I also love him for blurting out everything like they should have ages ago. But seriously, can anyone explain to me why they can't reveal they're dating, again? With the amount of secrecy they have to go through, it feels kinda masochistic at this point!

Dex-chan lover
¿what's this?!??!, ACTUAL PROGRESS?!?!?, ¿is that you progress-kun?, ¿where have you been hiding the past hundred pages?

Aggregator gang
This Dipshit: "I didn't mean to"
Also this Dipshit: "Cheating excites me"

Like what. Fuck off. What a dumpster fire. If this guy had any balls, he'd have broken this prick's nose a long time ago. This can't end soon enough.

Users who are viewing this thread