Sensei ni wa Mada Iwanai - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Group Leader
@KingSnowman8
You're doing great so far. Your typesetting's pretty good already. As for translation, there's still some work to do. I noticed that you translate Japanese loanwords literally, but that's not what you should be doing. For example, ジャージ doesn't translate to "jersey", but "tracksuit". Another thing is translating ちゃんと to "properly". There are better ways to do it. If you want, there's actually another guide you can check out with more focus on translation, but it's NSFW, so you've been warned: https://mangadex.org/title/32328/ero-otoko-s-guide-to-translating-and-editing

@dokidoki
I think you're in the wrong comments section.

Dex-chan lover
What... sooo it only has two chapters left??? Noooooooooo like whhhyyy???😭😭😭
I want more chapters from this manga,
I thought it has atleast more than 10 chaps.😭.

Thank you soooooo much for the translations god bless you with more yuri miracles!!!!

Group Leader
@afkeroge Yeah I'm regretting keeping it as "jersey." If I went back and did it again I'd change it to that or just "jacket."

If its for the sake of quality improvement then I'll poor through any information!! Even if it's NSFW! 😳
And actually the word ちゃんと doesn't appear once in this chapter so if it my use of the word "properly" doesn't sound good then that's just more of my own short comings... 😱
Thanks again for the feedback, I'll keep working to improve!! ⛄

Double-page supporter
So, I've loved the story so far but wtf that's fucked up, you can't just go leave a hickey on the person you have a crush on because of jealousy. Fuck I'm of the idea that hickeys are fucking gross on themselves since it's always made to look lile it's marking property which is just fucked up. Also I ended up ranting when I just wanted to say thanks for the translation and that your progress has been super neat, thanks as always <3

For real though, fuck hickeys smh

Author just drop a glimpse of character's background but it ends in 2 chapter
How sad

It’s hard to save for Ayaka, I am also doing it, but seems that she will come in July, so we have a time. Thx for the chapter

jealousy that made her marked her territory..aint sensei too much of an airhead already..? you cant simply get a hickey from random people who dont like you..

Sad thing its just 2chaps left but yeah,this is pretty fun...

@KingSnowman8
Photoshop is good for its pleasant and user-friendly interface, however, if you are not scared willing to learn, you should try GIMP.
As far as I can see, for your aim, it will have no difference from Photoshop.
And it is actually has no differences in most cases, for most people's purposes.
Such is not mere words of some passing by (although I am just passing by), for years Photoshop has been mine main choice. Until it had changed SAI and GIMP.

Oh, and manga, well... Cute, but don't have much of developing, as every Slice of Life (-_-;)

Group Leader
@Lucas_Chan Thanks for the suggestion! I think I will try GIMP out after I'm done with this series and see which one I feel more comfortable with between the two. It'd be silly not to weigh my options after all!

I totally understand. The characters are super cute, but there isn't much of a "story" going on from chapter to chapter. I also prefer more story driven content over slice of life.

@KingSnowman8

You should know GIMP seemed to me uncomfortable at first... At second, at third... There's no way for me to recall all the times I had it deleted after <1 hour of running. And yet now I have different view upon it.
All in all, wish you to find what you are in search of.

And thank you for translation.

Users who are viewing this thread