Sensei No Koto, Kusugutte Ageru - Vol. 4 Ch. 26

Group Leader
this pain and suffering is being so much that I went to check the raws out of curiosity.... Godammit this author loves to extend the torture....

Dex-chan lover
Man it seems like anytime a manga is made around one of my fetishes it ends up being a SOL drama this and the foot fetish manhwa

Dex-chan lover
So glad I checked the comments of last 2 chapters first. Dodged a bullet here. I wont read this train wreck

Dex-chan lover
Ch28

MC got a new tickle buddy, and she's pretty hot woweeeeeeeeee

Fed-Kun's army
Well its another shit slice of life manga, sadly i took 26 chapters to percieve it. One day japan will grow out of these stupid plots, i hope...

Not even to keep going with the only reason this manga exists, the tickling fetish.

Power Uploader
Well its another shit slice of life manga, sadly i took 26 chapters to percieve it. One day japan will grow out of these stupid plots, i hope...

Not even to keep going with the only reason this manga exists, the tickling fetish.

sWO0YwI.jpg

Well, it's more of a psychological drama, I guess... It depicts the pains of someone who doesn't really fit in with the "norm" of the society due to his fetish. You can see how awkward they are all the time, worry about not fitting in etc. How much courage it takes to come out of their closet.

Dex-chan lover
Sensei really has nice boobs. I wish MC had tickled them more so they jiggle but alas.

Besides that too bad for the MC I guess. He'll get over it.

Thanks for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread