Sensei No Koto, Kusugutte Ageru - Vol. 5 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
While one-night stands are not exactly the most healthy way to deal with heartbreak, maybe you should have taken her for her offer. You need to broaden your horizons and move on. Also, she seemed pretty into tickling, too...

Dex-chan lover
:thumbsup: go at it. I like when side characters suddenly come and make main character feel like a side character.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm, this new girl is interesting, but for a manga about tickling, her fingertips irk me for some reason.

This MC gets dumber and dumber every chapter. Instead of going for the girl who is genuinely into him and lets him do whatever he wants or the new girl who is also into it and can probably help relieve him of his tickle desires. He instead chooses the woman who is getting married and molests her.

I wish I could go back in time to just wishing there was a tickling manga. The reality of it is a let down.

Power Uploader
Take responsibility for what? This is pretty dumb writing
He's a really serious kid, he thinks having sex equals going out, or something even more serious. Hence he says he can't do that, cuz he can't take responsibility for that action and go out with her.

Users who are viewing this thread