Sensei wa Koi wo Oshierarenai - Ch. 27

Group Leader
Before you ask.
Be aware that another group already picked up this manga, they are in contact with me and are already working on the next chapter, you can contact me in case you want to talk to them or something.

Dex-chan lover
incoming drama.... or not, the new male teach could also end up with the slimmer teacher/schoolmate of theirs too...

@waifumaster64bits

so TNT would stop later on? you better say this again if the new group post then, to avoid all the drama.... ignore this if i just misunderstood.

Dex-chan lover
Please don't Fechippuru this series and add needless drama.

Double-page supporter
Alright, fuck off with the "meddling ex from the distant past" trope. It's played out and obnoxious.

We all know how this is gonna go. Even though he's vying for the affection of his students, he's gonna hold Rinko to a double standard. He's gonna try and blackmail her into dating him, and Arase's gonna show up just in time to say "I'm a below average student who gets tutored by Ms. Rinko, that's it. We're not dating, so Rinko-san isn't doing anything wrong."

And then the Hot Blonde is gonna show up and roundhouse kick him right out of my fluffy age-gap romcom.

Why is the author concerned about foreign scanlators when there is no localization? Oh well. Seems like the series is taking an annoying turn anyway.

I don't mind the drama.
But drinking to the point you have to rely on some guy to take you home.
Wait it out, drink some water, call a taxi... it's common sense.

Aggregator gang
The new character wasnt even necessary? ugh, hopefully the author dont go on about this whole Ikemen guy coming in just to stir up drama. Its a tiring troupe

Oh damn, well I hope another group picks it up. Kind of an annoying place to end it on.

Dex-chan lover
I know the author is trying to create some drama by having the ex find out an all, but come on. Arase isn't even an uncommon name...seems like quite the leap.

Ffs Japan, stop with this rapey shit. Can believe author had to ruin something good, this has put me in a shitty mood now

Users who are viewing this thread