Sensei wa Koi wo Oshierarenai - Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
Ah, obligatory pointless drama. Author or editor, I wonder?

spoiler plis :( , damn this should be heartwarming manga that i like to read every new chapter release, and now.. man what a bad day i have (i'm gonna hold reading this after you know, this drama end)

Spoilers Ch 28

No drama about the encounter. He was worried but they talk it out.
The sensei is still very suspicious, so it's not over.

Dex-chan lover
there goes my last non-drama fluffy wholesome manga,
i wish this problem resolved quickly

*couple is just cute, just does cute shit* "this is boring! im bored! where's the progression???"

*cute couple faces drama, just like every other couple in history* "woah NTR bait, I hate this, you ruined my fluff booooo"

E1loVN.gif

jesus christ, people in this thread need to calm down, you don't even know what type of character he is, he can be a good guy you don't know

Group Leader
@no168_92 Another group picked up this manga, they are already working on it, they are people I know and don't care about the scanlation thingies.
Any other info I get, I'll post it with this account. If you want to contact them you can contact me.
Smh not reading my comment.

Dex-chan lover
@RuiFaria dude fits the stereotype bad guy, and he did those Punishment games, so nope he was an ass, and more than anything he might have discovered the secret so even if hes a good guy, hes a danger to the relationship, like informing the principal coz theiur relationship is not correct, etc.

Basically theres already a bunch of red flags, so ppl being upset is not weird at all

Users who are viewing this thread