Sensei wa Koi wo Oshierarenai - Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
I already don't like him unless he ends up with the blonde chick. Please no love rivalry.

Though I do admit that he figures out who she likes in a very natural and not contrived way, which I like

@havelmom Asians have a lower alcohol tolerance because they don't have some of the enzymes westerners/Africans do for breaking it down. It's one of the pieces of evidence for why we know American Indians are related to them ancestral because they also lack that enzyme.

i guess it's time to drop one more manga. do mangakas really think that going to ex's or rivalry route will create some tension or good drama? they just piss who want a fluff and wholesome history than anything else. ffs

thanks for the chapter btw.

arase would probably realize how much growth he needs to do compared to the other guy, who's currently a lot more accomplished than he is. arase doesn't really put much effort into his studies unless prompted by sensei so this other guy could lead to him being more ambitious and wanting to be a better guy for sensei

Dex-chan lover
"Chad"? Where? I don't see any... Please don't mix the peak of manhood with that Playboy

Sad that it's getting dropped, thank you so much for your work up until now! Hoping that it'll get licensed soon!

Massive red flags, all in one chapter no less, I'm gonna give it a few chapters to stop this nonsensical generic garbage and redeem itself or I'm outta here.

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully he doesn;t become an actual rival but instyead gets shipped with the other sensei

@valk_72
I know exactly what NTR is, which is exactly why I said "bait". Stop being a moron and pretending like this new character wasn't added for drama.

This fluffy manga didnt need this dickhead of a character that got shoehorned in to force some drama between the two MCs, like ffs the dudes instantly detestable in more than one way AND the author even dared to introduce a potential blackmail bait plot hook into it, just every type of garbage lesser manga pull when it comes to these assholes. Im hoping its totally meant to subvert our expectations or something but as is this is a very weak chapter..

Dex-chan lover
I see, this is going to get annoying. See ya in 6 - 7 months

Users who are viewing this thread