Sensei wa Koi wo Oshierarenai - Ch. 27

6qdmpreqvvg21.jpg

so many pissed readers make want author to go full ntr ending. haha.

calm down this won't happen anyway.

Aggregator gang
NTR TIME NIGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

jk I actually hate that shit

If this arc turns out to be just another “handsome douchebag tries to get MC’s girl but doesn’t cuz MC’s girl is loyal to MC, so handsome douche does douchebag things to MC... yada-yada-yada” I might wait this arc over; it’s one of my most hated development arcs imo.

Fed-Kun's army
drama no one asked for... these mangaka's really like to include arcs like this every now and then don't they?

Double-page supporter
Comment section NOT READING the comment where it's said that 'another group already picked up this manga' and READING TOO MUCH into a character introduction

tenor.gif

Man, I hate these kind of arcs the most. Like can't they make something a bit more...creative?

Plus I've been in Japan for quite a while and looking at someone's phone is an absolute no-no if the person is nearby (even if it's a call). Like, is it so difficult to tell the owner that their phone is ringing?

Even with close friends we mostly keep our phone stuffs to ourselves. I'd never touch my roommate's phone without his prior consent.

WAIT WHY IS THIS GETTING DROPPED AAAAAAAAAAA JUST WHEN THINGS ARE GETTING EXCITING AKSHAKJSHAKJSHA

edit: oh okay thank goodness

I won't say this kind of NTR-ish arc is bad, since rarely it actually works, but this is just unnecessary. If the MC wasn't dating her yet maybe, but there was really no reason to make this arc since they already know they love each other. I would've definitely been better if the handsome dude was just a good friend and just wanted to help so it wouldn't leave a bad taste in peoples mouths. honestly i'm fine with it as long as the guy doesn't get more assertive than he already is. but i mean, its just a drawing we need to calm down.

tl:dr: the arc is kinda unnecesary but it'll be fine long as it won't get dragged out.

thank you for coming to my ted talk

Users who are viewing this thread