Sensei wa Koi wo Oshierarenai - Ch. 30

Damn I really thought they just ruined this manga with the drama... glad to see that she found out about the dumbass real quick

Dex-chan lover
I kind of feel bad for all the people who dropped this when the mega jackass came in and people assumed it was a love triangle thing, nope he’s just a fucking asshole meant to be the reason why they keep the relationship a secret.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, that last page hurt my pride as a human being. Also, I like that Arase colored page, he is really handsome NGL.

Dex-chan lover
@jisf Ikr? THIS is how you add drama to a story. There's a turning point, there's a progression, and there is NOT a stupid drag of moronic misunderstandings or triangles for 30 chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
I’m not gonna say I agree with Her relationship, but ole dude didn’t have to come in and do that rude stuff. Let her face the consequences on her own, or steer her in another direction.

Dex-chan lover
Some times the desicion we think is right for others, can end up just being the desicion that really benefits ourselves.

I'm glad i didn't drop it even though i said i would. I hope the next chapter gonna be wholesome.

I need more. This is more interesting than Domekano and that other manga from the rental girlfriend.

Double-page supporter
Sometimes I wonder why I like this manga but would not like it if it was the other way around(male teacher and female student)

Double-page supporter
What he did wasn't bad but how he went about it is. And his personality ain't helping his case. He seems and behaves like an asshole even if he is right.
Also, white knighting will never be appreciated. He should have talked it out first with sensei.

@Twomato Double Standards.
I was going to rant about how fucked up the world is , equality and social media , but this isn't twitter and you don't care about my opinion so....

Holy shit he is scum, but also I really like her argument. While it can be viewed as wrong and imoral, its not like they crossed a line they shouldnt have. They were going to wait and aside from that small incident, everything was going well until the dipshit showed up. Hes literally the only reason there was any problem to begin with. Look forward to the next one. Was she still at fault, yes but again they hadnt crossed any boundaries.

I believe I have found my #1 most hated character out of anything now. Like I have a burning hatred towards that’s man now and he doesn’t even exist.

Dex-chan lover
Hope the next one will be a fair fight.

Yeah, that was poor writing there or he is portrayed as so much full of himself and dumb.

Does he thought she would run to his arms for ruining he, albeit questionable, relationship?

He started at negative points, but reached lowest depths.

Users who are viewing this thread