Sensei wa Koi wo Oshierarenai - Ch. 31

that awkward moment when a grown-ass teacher sees a high school boy as a love rival. "Is he bragging?" like, dude, there's a time and a place for that line of thought and that ain't it.

Aggregator gang
i'm glad the drama didn't last, i just fucking hate the attitude of that new teacher.

Group Leader
When your translation is so bad 2 other rando groups upload at the same time a better version lol.

Don't get me wrong I'm all for everyone being able to translate and do a series, I don't believe in "sniping", we can all share mango projects, but there is a bare minimum that should be met quality wise lol.
That said, looks like whoever it was took it down and if they're reading this, don't get discouraged. Just work on your English a little more or pick a project that's a little easier dialogue wise to start with.

Thanks for the kind words everyone! I wanna clear something up tho, I did not do this alone. BigCratey translated the indo scan, and this was a joint effort!

Double-page supporter
@fale456 And the fact that he was seriously asking for help with career choices and all that, and the teacher treated him like garbage. Author is doing a good job of making him unlikeable, but I guess that’s the point.

Dex-chan lover
you dont have to 'become worthy of her' grow some balls

Honestly, thank you for your hard work translating this. I hope a group really picks this up tho.

From a serious POV I have to agree with the teacher here. I mean, Arase’s rundown of their relationship doesn’t sound promising. Even as a teenager, making her cry all the time is....not a good sign. From a long term perspective there’s a lot of work to do to become independent. You know, like a guy who can remember to pay his electric bill and feed himself. In a lot of ways, it’s kind of like she’s happy to be needed by someone, which is not the healthiest way to start a relationship, esp one that’s taboo anyway. What would she do if she couldn’t be a teacher? Then she couldn’t afford to support him either.

I mean, this is a shoujo - they’re cute and will probably end up together 🤷🏻‍♀️ but if this was IRL and my friend, I’d tell her this is a bad path. If your feelings are so strong, you can wait a few years. If not, you’ll be able to move on in that time.

Users who are viewing this thread