Sensei wa Koi wo Oshierarenai - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Well his sister is skeez who takes advantage of him. His parents are probably the same way, probably why he lives alone.

Glad I'm not the only person who had a serious problem with the sister showing up to steal the money and food of a high school student working overtime who already doesn't get enough to eat. If she was supposed to be even slightly likeable her introduction couldn't have been fucked up any harder.

Fed-Kun's army
Comments getting triggered by a fictional character being a jerk lel

Idk I definitely feel like sensei could be into some kinky stuff ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Group Leader
yeah. even though this is a light hearted rom com, his sister is pretty susp with all that bs.

also, i guess they're not childhood friends if she didn't know about his sister and hadn't been over to his house before.

Dex-chan lover
I like happy/cheerie people but she seems like trash.

So if my man Arase had played his cards right he could have gotten to eat way more then cake that night ....

Group Leader
Don't y'all have sister or something? I f anything this is fucking accurate. Sister are always annoying af lol.

his sisters cute haha and also very sister like I can't wait to see more family development

Double-page supporter
Man, if his whole family is like his sister then no wonder he lives alone and doesn't seem to like them. Poor boy. 😐

@aodpds711 @timestop17 @ParagonNight
I have three older sisters and they all are responsible and have steady and high-paid jobs, plus two have been married for a very long time. Actually, I have a hard time trying to live up to them.

@ViEmlleSzDias Well my experience comes from being the older sibling and the one my mother was most strict with. My sister gets away with a lot lol. I guess it varies from household to household.

i seem to be the only person who thinks that changing in front of your siblings is gross. i also seem to be the only person that thinks wearing only panties and and a tight tee infront of your siblings is gross.

MC-kun is canonically hung, great where are the doujins at?

Users who are viewing this thread