Sensei wa Koi wo Oshierarenai - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Fed-Kun's army
Her sister gonna get gangbang by old man this christmas, I knew this story.

I legit thought there would be another box of condoms in that present at the end lol

Dex-chan lover
For anyone who read/saw flying witch, his sister reminds me of akane but done wrong

Dex-chan lover
I just realised that literally everyone in this chapter has a condom for mc

Dex-chan lover
I like snarky people, but that sisters seems to be way too much of a dick... Seriously, I hate people like that who take the things of others without remorse.

That aside, the little face on the condom box is freaking hilarious. And yeah, I think the universe want these two to bang already.

Aggregator gang
Great.... Since this is a monthly series. Do we have to wait? Don't know if the group has caught up with raws.

Dex-chan lover
How did my eldest sister make it into a manga!? JK my sister would have taken at least a few hundred bucks and would have kicked the boyfriend out of his house, after putting down to the point where he'd lose any shred of self-confidence had left.

Aggregator gang
@Phymiath Thanks for the reply. Now I'm back to the waiting game haha. Keep up with the good work guys!

Dex-chan lover
Geez, Sis is kind of a shit, isn't she? Utterly intolerable.

Little did we know, this story is set in the dystopian future where a single condom corporation has control over all of society.

Users who are viewing this thread