Sensei wa Koi wo Oshierarenai - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
the girl in china dress i think is Asoko de Hataru Musubu-san

Dex-chan lover
Didn't know Misoshirou de Kanpai ran in the same magazine as Takagi San. In fact, none of the other manga are even close to Takagi San's popularity, they really struck gold with it huh?

Aggregator gang
Didn't know this, Mix and Takagi-san is on the same magazine.

Dex-chan lover
i like how he actually goes for a kiss (kiss in manga? shouldnt it be hentai at this point?) none of this getting embarrassed over handholding
and love how she stops him :p

Probably a tall order but could someone ID these series from the celebration for me?

CpUgnBL.jpg

Asoko de Hataraku Musubu-san and Misoshiru de Kanpai! have already been ID'd further down the thread so it's just the last three I'm after.

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
@Anonyan Agreed, I thought that was very nicely done.
Man, there's a couple of really retro characters in that 10-year thing. Like, seriously styled to look 50 years ago or something.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm after all this updates
zero fucks given
anyway that aside... not even a proper kiss huh
daym sensei
ya gotta loosen up xD

Dex-chan lover
For future reference, you might be able to ID stuff like this on MAL. If you know the name of any of them, including this one in this case, you can open that page over there and click over to the magazine's list of series. Granted, this is sort of a mixed bag in terms of success for various reasons, it is a place to start. Can't always get much out of these comment sections and all, might be reading an older series that nobody else is gonna comment on for months, for instance.

Users who are viewing this thread