Sensei wa Koi wo Oshierarenai - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Aggregator gang
This is probably my favorite romance right now. Inject this shit in my veins, this shit right here is like a drug to me

She really couldn't recognize his voice just because she wasn't wearing her glasses? That's stretching it for a plot point.
Don't get me wrong, it didn't ruin the chapter for me.

Dex-chan lover
You ever have a long day and not been able to recognize a voice or a face of someone that you swear you've seen or heard before? Yeah, it's not too much of a stretch. @anime1337

Dex-chan lover
@anime1337 They weren't dating yet at this point, he's just another student, so there's no reason for her to instantly recognize a student.

Dex-chan lover
ah yeah, it's obvious she wasn't familiar with him/he wasn't in her class once she calls him out on the state of his shirt, the point of this chapter is about this particular incident where she never found out who that boy was, and he's obviously keeping it to himself (and relishing on it now)

Supporter
Wow. She's very pretty with her hair in a ponytail and glasses, but she's more "hot" when her hair is down and she doesn't have her glasses on. Really liked her whole character design in the segment when she was returning the DVD.

Double-page supporter
Brave woman.
I couldn't walk without glasses even if my life depended on it. I wouldn't see a thing and the headaches are not worth it.

Fed-Kun's army
@stressedcoffee

Do not be mad at this guy, my fellow 4 eyes friends. This is a work of fiction, and as such, we should not impose human expectations and sympathy on drawings if it is to attack someone on the internet. Yes, asking someone IRL to not wear their glasses, when we'd be heavily inconvenienced by it is a bad thing to do. But a drawing will not be inconvenienced beyond what the author was always going to make happen anyways.

In short, spare this man. Do not Twitter him. (Also known as Cancel)

Fed-Kun's army
@stressedcoffee

I'm telling people not to be mad at you. You are ok, friend. Do not feel bad, you did nothing wrong.

Go now, my friend. Be free.

Dex-chan lover
If his voice isn't very distinct and there's usually around 30 students for a class, which normally a teacher have around 6 to 8, it's unlikely she would recognise his voice. Just saying.

Users who are viewing this thread