Sensei wa Koi wo Oshierarenai - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Fed-Kun's army
Is this the first time we hear of sensei's sister? Hopefully we'll get to know more about sensei's family during those holidays

Thanks for the chapter! glad you managed to find typesetters!

Dex-chan lover
Haru-kun be like

when-youre-at-a-friends-house-and-they-start-arguing-2314066.png

(Also can we appreciate single dads more? Like god damn, that's something that always tugs at my heart strings.)

Dex-chan lover
As parents I don't blame them if you're against the idea that your daughter's boyfriend has a son. Being single father means his previous relationship failed (unless the mother died), and that's not a very good impression on the direction of your daughter's future relationship with him. However I think it's too early to judge and it's best to get to know them before being so against about it.

Dex-chan lover
Idk why but Sensei kinda annoyed me, she doesn’t know anything of the guy except that he may be older and has a son.. meanwhile she has a weird (totally wholesome) but morally wrong relationship with her young student

Even when he is of legal age, he’ll still be prettyyy younger than her, so she should expect some well deserved karma of being judged by her sister and overprotective dad

Fed-Kun's army
Sensei’s a turd. Imagine dating your own student and then getting on a high horse about your sister dating a single father, in front of his son.

Aggregator gang
Urgh, dad is a cranky boomer that seems to have rubbed off on sensei and even made her lose her mind, to judge her sister like so.

MD@Home
Interesting chapter. Would be important to know why the single dad is single - if this was just a divorce then the kid staying with him would be somewhat unusual - and the mother not being able to take care of her son even temporarily during a holiday would be even more unusual.
My guess is that the man's simply a widower.

Users who are viewing this thread