Sensei wa Koi wo Oshierarenai - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

everyone just wants to rage about something, no matter how small it is.

Dex-chan lover
@RUD3DUD3 MC is mature enough to know that dating his teacher comes with restrictions, he isn't a retard like you. When she offered to let him grope her boobs, he knew that it wouldn't be the best idea for her, or when she offered to hug him in the school, he did it himself as that way she wouldn't be the guilty party. He knows that he's gonna have to wait.

Dex-chan lover
@Abedeus easy to say so in a fictional manga but if this was your daughter you wouldn't be so accepting like this. Being a man in your 40yo and you're dating a young girl and you still have not introduced yourself to her parents. What does that say about you as the head figure of your future family?

Thank you for the great translations, and good luck in the future, Phy's TS.

I hope that this will still get the love and care it deserves from another group, I love the characters and the art in this manga is outstanding.

Dex-chan lover
@Xystus

He probably should've met them, but they can clearly see he's a working man who cares for his son and their daughter.

Also not in his 40s. He's 35. And it's not like the daughter needs their permission considering she's an adult...

Dex-chan lover
@need4speedrazor6

So let's see, by your 'rule'... you're fine with them dating when he's 44 and she's 29? But when he's 42 and she's 27, that's just too weird?

My uncle was 21 years older than my aunt. They were happily together for 25 years before he passed and were absolutely soulmates.

People love who they love, don't impose your made-up bullshit rules on other people's relationships.

Dex-chan lover
@Abedeus If I was a father and you can't spare 10minutes to come and introduce yourself to me, I'd be worried for my daughter because that's basically saying they are not gonna spend time being together. This isn't a healthy family from a 3rd party PoV, even worse from a parents' PoV. In Asia countries marriage isn't just between the man and the woman, but it's involving their families too, especially in countries like Japan that still hold firmly on many traditional values.

Of course, in this manga the perspective is different. The theme itself is already set to show you that "this is ok lol fluffy love yay" but in reality I can guarantee this isn't gonna go so well in most cases.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty shit chapter. I'm not here for the younger sister and her creepy relationship.

No! Arase! Fast, wake up and have your lovey-dovey video call with your sensei!

The comments here are cringe AF.
People are thrashing two consenting adults with 15 years old gap, but is completely ok with the MC and the FMC Minor student/adult teacher relationship.

Dex-chan lover
I say kudos to the younger sister, dating the dad with the kid.

Its baggage that most people steer clear of most of the time.

If she can make it work, all the happiness to her.

I really want to see teacher-san go and nurse her student back to health.

Dex-chan lover
I'm way more comfortable with the imouto's situation than I am with sensei's. Actually, I've never seen a problem with older man/younger woman pairings at all. Seems far healthier than the other way around. The only problem that sometimes arises is that step-parents can wind up being a problem for children, but she seems really good with that kid.

Users who are viewing this thread