Sensei wa Koi wo Oshierarenai - Vol. 4 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
@kittycatclawz I'm pretty sure you're right that he's only been shown being irresponsible with school work. He's probably only even attending so he can have high school graduate added to his resume, only up to middle school is actually compulsory education in Japan anyway but it always looks better to have more education. Good grades would look better too if we're going that deep into it, but sacrifices have to be made somewhere to be able to afford living expenses and all that.

reu

Dex-chan lover
Wew lad no wonder she was/is single
What a bitch, got a bro fired

@Darklight99
Thanks but I'm aware of the 20 year old adult thing from the other comments. My one small peeve is that we've passed the new IN-UNIVERSE and since its currently winter, we're all waiting for spring which I assume is a different academic/school year and they should start mentioning at least that instead of 3 years, all that's left is 2 (or are they waiting for his birthday instead?). Just a small, barely a complaint. Basically, I'm just really excited

Fed-Kun's army
A great way to start the first monday of the month.

That said I'm really interested in "Part 3" of the prologue story. I hope we return to the normal timeline next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Flashback chapter...Nice...

I'd love to see more of the background between these two.

idk if being 16 means that you can drop out of school in japan, but since i'm french i'd just do this in this case where i need money to just survive another day, don't know why he kept pushing for it

@Hypothon
I think probably waiting for his birthday since that's how majority of people do. Say last year that someone is 16 years old but this year they supposedly 17 but since it not their birthday yet, they would say that their age are still 16. At least that's what majority of people that I met would say.

Group Leader
Almost there dudos.
i27xBg8.png

Users who are viewing this thread