Sensei wa Koi wo Oshierarenai - Vol. 4 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
It's her fault he got fired, so she should take care of him! Lol.

Although, usually if it's your first time not showing up to work you'd get at least a second chance? At least if you gave an explanation and an apology.

Dex-chan lover
ah yes, very nice view
also it looks like he was checking her ass before they had anything going
and asking to feel your teachers ass? thats out there
some art from authors twitter:
EQi0dpCUEAETqZD.jpg

EQ7Zs-sUEAEzqov.jpg:large

EP0tYjcU0AgOfCL.jpg

EK097ZDUEAAseoS.png

Dex-chan lover
Arase really is an assfan of the highest order, also he actually asked for a bribe huh? I thought he wouldn't ask for anything. I like that he isn't completely a saint.

Dex-chan lover
@Varler Japan, as I gather it, has a rather unique attitude towards working students. To my understanding, a lot of schools frown on, if not outright prohibit, students having part time jobs because it "distracts from their studies"; judging by some of Sensei's comments, I think Arase's school probably unofficially prohibits students from working. He may have had an agreement with his boss that he'd lose the job if ever missed a day... Of course, that's all supposing this is his first missed day. I think he missed quite a few during the time he was sick, but that could have been a different job; I honestly can't remember.

Read this from start to finish. While its not official, it took us 8 chapters for his POV on their first "spark". So, it truly was because of her *ss he showed a little bit of interest. I assume we'll get one or 2 flashback chapters with their respective POVs per volume. But reading this from Ch.01, why is it that they're still mentioning he still needs 3 years? We've gone past new year/is most likely winter, he'll be a 2nd year soon enough (so it took us 20+ chapters for 1 school year, stay strong boi!)

@Varler
Although, usually if it's your first time not showing up to work you'd get at least a second chance?
Who said it was his first time? He sleeps in classes, returns his assignments late, he's portrayed not that much of a responsible man, though he lives alone, but still, he might've had a skipped day or two before that accident .

@Shizomist i believe he's only shown that way for school stuff though, and was shown to be pretty responsible in his job since he needs the money

Users who are viewing this thread