Sensei wa Koi wo Oshierarenai - Vol. 4 Ch. 25

In an alternate universe, him learning on her caused a cause of unintentional vehicular homicide. Thus creating a weird relationship that also involves hiding a body

Dex-chan lover
man I dont care how much I like someone, if they keep shafting me and I know I gotta wait 3 years to even kiss imma be noping tf out of that relationship

and shes talking about 10 years lmao like bruh do I look like I wanna wait until marriage to kiss you

Dex-chan lover
man I dont care how much I like someone, if they keep shafting me and I know I gotta wait 3 years to even kiss imma be noping tf out of that relationship

and shes talking about 10 years lmao like bruh do I look like I wanna wait until marriage to kiss you
He is still pretty much a kid, he does have a part time job and a bit more straightforward, but does quite a lot immature things. He is learning to be have patience and emotionally grew, since mostly it looks just like some kind of teen crush.

They do hug, get close to each other, sharing intimate moments and albeit had quite a few occasions to kiss, know that it's wrong for now.

It's a "starving" relationship, but the main course will taste a lot better on the empty stomach.

Dex-chan lover
Man, the first page got me, well played.

Glad I wasn't there when manga went on hiatus, would make pandemic worse...

Users who are viewing this thread