Sensei wa Koi wo Oshierarenai - Vol. 4 Ch. 26

I just love how in manga and anime characters over 25 are always treated as ancient...

I turned 28 today and I feel better and stronger than ever.

Dex-chan lover
Oh look, a proper chapter about April Fool's, unlike those irritating releases uploaded on MangaDex every April 1st.

MD@Home
Thanks for the chapter, but unfortunately many of the lines simply do not seem to make sense, which is all the more shocking considering the credits page says there were two people proofreading the script.

Some lines that stood out:

Page 1: "Did he propose?" - Wasn't Igarashi Hifumi-sensei the one who claimed someone proposed to her?
About half of page 7: "But it's done now I guess..." What's done? "Other than that..." Other than what? "I don't know how to fix this..." She wants to "fix" getting older...? That's a strange way to phrase it.
About half of page 8: "This woman, she's never had a boyfriend." Was she really this rude? "I'm still a good person!" I don't know what that is supposed to mean in this context. "It seem prince charming has left the building." AND "Did he celebrate your birthday?" So do they know that Rinko has a boyfriend or don't they? In the same page, Hifumi says Rinko never had one, but here she seems to talk like she does/did.
Page 9: "You never said anything about this guy." Makes no sense in this context, since it implies that Rinko just told them she has a boyfriend, and as far as I can see she did not.
Page 15: "Let the power go out" - ???? "This is all just your fantasy" - What is? It certainly is her birthday after all.

Please look at the lines a bit more in context next time, I appreciate your work but it really takes away from the enjoyment of the chapter if the reader can't understand what the characters are saying.

Dex-chan lover
having other people congrat you on your birthday always felt so awkward for me

I know what people mean about it being awkward getting your birthday celebrated. It's like "Congratulations for not dying another year.".

Double-page supporter
People be talking about celebrating birthday being awkward, be me for a second reminding people each year of when was your birthday... a week after the birthday

Double-page supporter
'i was the youngest in my classes since being born even one day later would have seen me in the next year down'

I was born on december 30th, so yeah, again, i feel u girl... ;/

Users who are viewing this thread