Sensei wa Koi wo Oshierarenai

Dex-chan lover
why are the sexes never reversed in this kind of story ffs

@GrandLotus You're obviously making a joke here or new to mangas. There are several, like so many stories about old male - young female romance stories. Yes, teachers including. Shounen always been more about adding harems into every other story which kills most of the romance developments so no, it's the opposite. We don't actually have more stories about male being the younger one.

@Siddj

Nah, I'm not new to manga, and well aware that there are plenty of them where the male is the older character. In fact, you're probably right that it's even more. I've just never really paid attention to which had more, and I since I only took his "never" as being hyperbole for "way more," I just sorta agreed, without really thinking about, to bring up something I find more interesting about the topic. That there's always more people who take issue with the (inappropriate) age gap when it's a high school girl with an older guy than when it's a high school guy with an older woman.

Dex-chan lover
Sounds like pedo shit with a different label. At least lolicon mangas are upfront about it.

Nei

Dex-chan lover
@degfiledge I don't think the age gap is that big, I don't even remember how much it was but you can at least tell that mentally he isn't a child, which for me makes it alright because he's not getting abused by the teacher, and he was the one who initiated the relationship, they haven't even kissed yet I think, she's doing the classic "till you become an adult we won't be lovers" things

people be complaining about the age gap and then fap to loli hentai. shut the fuck up hypocrites.

I like that they went with the easy solve (aka her figuring it out) instead of her going on a mixer, finding a new guy and then having twisted feelings etc like in every other romance story. Good job!

Dex-chan lover
WARNING: Clicking on this may make your entire day worse. Do so at your own peril.

cBRwHRo.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread