Sensei wa Koi wo Oshierarenai

I'm sure theres readers willing to help with the english version, but thanks for the chapter anyway

Dex-chan lover
@voidox Yeah, except this IS fantasy, so why does any of that matter? Just enjoy the fluff that you would otherwise never be able to, cause irl has rules we have to follow, while stories are stories for a reason.

Thank you for the chapter, I've been waiting for it for ages and even if the English isn't perfect it's good enough to convey the rough ideas.

Out here doing gods work my friend xoxo

Thanks for the English translation for ch31. Even if it doesn't flow that well, I can get the gist of their conversations

i dont care about shitty grammar tbh as long as i understand but how can you mess up the spelling

@Voidox it's a SoL romcom, if you didn't want bullshit you obviously didn't know what you were signing yourself up for. Go search award winning drama if you're looking for a story that actually pushes a narrative that's not problematic in terms of story.

Fed-Kun's army
@shrimpgiver lol wat? so me liking a persona character's design and this being a cool profile picture (admit it, it's a cool icon) = self insert? maybe try again with that and make an actual point xD

@KazutoKatsuragi um, just cause something is fiction doesn't make the story any less creepy or messed up nor does it mean ppl can't call that out or bring up the issues. You do you and read it if you want, but if someone reads something, they are free to call out the issues they see or have with the story... not everyone can just "enjoy the fluff" when the story is messed up

@voidox dude if you cant realize that persona is the most self-insert game on the market then I genuinely don't know what to tell you lmao, especially when that same game franchise also allows you to date a teacher and other adults as a highschooler lmao

As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods, they kill us for their sport. Soon the science will not only be able to slow down the ageing of the cells, soon the science will fix the cells to the state and so we will become eternal. Only accidents, crimes, wars, will still kill us but unfortunately, crimes, wars, will multiply.

Fed-Kun's army
@shrimpgiver dude, me liking the character design of a persona character doesn't mean anything in this topic nor does RPG + silent protag = self insert, as many people can play said RPG's normally and without self-inserting into the MC

Also all this aside, persona literally has nothing to do with my original post, holy moving the goalposts mate. And persona 3 has no student x teacher romance option... like what even is your point with all this? this is not a comment section for persona 3 in case you aren't aware

Contributor
@voidox I mean it technically does, but you have a point about this not being a P3 thread. Just ignore those dudes. I'd rather people not get salty here.

Yo thank you whoever translate the newest series, the translation is not that bad and we could still understand the point of the conversation, really appreciate what u did mate.

I don't know if I should laugh or cry 😂 but I'm glad that this series is getting so much love and attention from others? What manga receives this many translations for one chapter in one day? Love you guys!

Dex-chan lover
What? Can you guys contact each other and decide who's going to scanlate this? There are so many other manga that are worthy of your good scanlations (except that one guy). Sneakily releasing chapters isnt benefiting anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread