Sensei wa Koi wo Oshierarenai

Even though im waiting a like 1 month for 1 chapt it's i still love the manga that's why i can't afford to lose my interest in this manga

I dislike how several of you are implying that this manga is condoning pedophilia. Do you guys even know what pedophilia is? Like, what its legal and clinical definition is? Pedophilia is a psychiatric disorder that's characterized by the sexual preference of prepubescent children. According to this definition alone, Rinko is nowhere near close to a pedophile. Just looking at this evidence that the manga, itself, provides, there's no prepubescent children in this manga. High schoolers are not prepubescent children lol. Also, when looking at Rinko's personality, she's not interested in prepubescent children, doesn't get a wank off to high schoolers either, doesn't even want to really associate with high schoolers with the exception of Ryo, who is her love interest. Ryo isn't a child, physically and mentally. He's got his own thing going for him if you guys couldn't already tell by the fact that he's financially independent. Sure, you can argue that the age gap between Rinko and Ryo can be uncomfortable to your preference, but they're not engaging in any heavy sexual activity. For the most part, it's just a culmination of mutual love and respect towards one another after a slow burn. They're from two different worlds, essentially. Rinko is a working, independent woman with a successful career while Ryo is just a high school student trying to get by on his day-to-day. When they go through such lengths to meet each other halfway, we, as readers, can appreciate that there's something really special between them and it makes us want to learn more about this world that Ryo and Rinko have created together. I think that this concept is also the major appeal for this manga.

They fell in love, most likely by accident. I mean, love and such things are not necessarily planned. Shit just happens and they're doing the best they can, given their circumstances. If it just so happens that they fell in love at an imperfect timing, then what's so wrong about just having feelings for each other? Is Rinko a sexual predator? Is she abusing Ryo? The mf has his own damn apartment and works everyday to pay his bills. He also seems to be mindful of Rinko's thoughts and wants to respect her wishes (something that most grown adults even fail to do lmfao). She also tries to do her best to support him in any way that she can, whether it's by cooking or by looking after him when he's sick. Like, come on, guys. It's fine if you don't like larger age gaps, but don't mistake donuts for bananas; they're two different things. Besides, Ryo ain't even putting his banana in Rinko's donut yet because she knows she a god damn teacher and she gonna whoop his ass if he tries.

If y'all were in their positions, I bet y'all wouldn't be lamenting about your disgust towards this manga for invalid reasons that I've already debunked above. Think about what tf you're saying before you actually starting speaking because you never know just how much bullshit is coming out of your mouth before someone else calls you out on it.

Why did someone upload two of the same chapter? It made me super happy to see a new chapter and then my hope was crushed

These kind of stories are always super fun, until some asshole usually in a suit comes along and adds drama. Still good but annoying

I wish mangadex had a way to tell if a chapter was labelled the same to mark it as read.

Edit: I mean if two different tls upload the same chapter

Why are people saying this is pedo? It’s not. ML has the mentality of an adult and he’s 17. I find it funny that people have no issues with teenagers dating in shonen or even Sailor moon, with the mc being 16 and the ml being in college.

Seriously love this romance and others just ignore the haters.

Fed-Kun's army
almost 30 year old woman actually falling in love with an underage kid, emotional relationship with him (even going with some small physical stuff), student x teacher

lol to the ppl defending this with their lives ignoring how just the student/teacher part alone should have this woman thrown in jail, cause you know, there are laws against that and all

but then this manga is self-insert prime + good art, so of course the self-inserters will defend their sensei fantasy manga. Just keep ignoring any criticisms and hiding behind "oh it's just haters" or only focusing on "this is not pedo" (which, tbf, this manga is indeed not pedo) as if that excuses all the other issues going on in the story -_-

Users who are viewing this thread